Ultimate Guys Golf Experience Package
As part of the Ultimate Guys Golf Experience package, players receive professional tournament scoring, walking caddies and even lockers personalized with nameplates. Guests can also relax post golf with complimentary spa treatments, courtesy of Turnberry Isle Miami’s Forbes’ Four-Star ranked Spa & Fitness Center. In the evening, look forward to a customized dining experience created by Turnberry Isle Miami’s Executive Chef, as well as dinner at Chef Michael Mina’s award-winning BOURBON STEAK restaurant, followed by a private table and bottle service at LIV Nightclub in the iconic Fontainebleau Miami Beach.
Minimum group of 20 golfers.
The full listing of amenities and experiences featured include:
- Airport transfer
- Deluxe Golf View Room Accommodations (Three Nights)
- Presidential Suite Accommodations for Group Organizer (Three Nights)
- Daily Golf Rounds & Unlimited Access to Driving Range
- Daily Breakfast
- Beverages & Cocktails available during Golf
- Daily Lunch
- Welcome Cocktail Reception in Presidential Suite
- Scotty Cameron Putter – Each guest is professionally fitted for their customized putter, which will be inscribed with their initials and shipped directly to their home.
- Scotty Cameron Putter Cover - A one-of-a-kind Scotty Cameron putter cover, only available at Turnberry Isle Miami, is gifted to each guest.
- MyJoys Custom Golf Shoes – Guests have the opportunity to design their own customized MyJoys shoes to be enjoyed during the Ultimate Guys Golf Weekend, by completing a questionnaire four weeks prior to the trip.
- Logo Golf Shirt & Hat
- Lockers with Name Plates
- Professional Tournament Scoring based on guests’ request
- Walking Caddies with Personalized Caddie Bibs
- Deep Tissue Massage / Spa Treatments (Two per person / per stay)
- Tournament Prizes & Awards Ceremony
- Professional Group Photo
- Private Dinner in BOURBON Steak
- Private Table & Bottle Service at LIV Nightclub at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Private Chauffeur to and from LIV Nightclub at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
For more information or for reservations, please contact Carrie Ruiz, Director of Golf & Travel Industry Sales at (786) 279-6501 or firstname.lastname@example.org.